Brown rice salad bowl
I always like to think the ‘B’ in brown rice stands for Vitamin B! Because of the all the grains, brown rice contains the most of this very important ingredient. So, on the days you feel like you need a Vitamin B injection, this bowl is perfect for you.
Preparation time: Under 20 minutes.
- 1 heaping cup of brown rice
- 1 ½ cups of vegetable stock
- 2 large handfuls of pitted kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ⅔ cup of raw nut and seed mix
- Small handful of dill
- ½ teaspoon of chilli flakes
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ⅓ cup of cranberries
- 4 spring onion scallions chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Bring the brown rice and stock to the boil in a saucepan, about 15 minutes until rice is tender and cooked through. Cool rice and add all other ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
20FIT Lifestyle is the first mobile EMS Gym in Australia at this stage we work in Perth metropolitan area and are fully committed to our clients. We post healthy easy-to-whip-up meals and snacks to get you inspired to make these little changes that will help you closer to your health and fitness goals. Also, check out the workout videos! If you need a hand, have any questions or suggestions please let us know. If you just ❤️️ what we do please reach out it’s what drives us! ✌️️