No Pastry Bacon & Egg Mini Quiches
Super simple no pastry quiches, perfect for a lunchbox snack or an ‘on-the-go’ day!
How to prepare these little power snacks?
Makes: 12 quiches
Preparation time: under 20 minutes
- 10 eggs, beaten, with a dash of milk and brought up to taste with salt & pepper
- 2 rashers of smoked bacon, cut into small squares
- 3 spring onion scallions, cut finely
- Half a capsicum, cut into small squares
- 1 large handful of coriander
- 1 handful of grated cheese
Mix all ingredients well and scoop into a greased muffin tray. Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes. Let your mini quiches cool before you refrigerate them! Best eaten hot 🙂 Enjoy.
20FIT Lifestyle is the first mobile EMS Gym in Australia at this stage we work in Perth metropolitan area and are fully committed to our clients. By posting healthy easy-to-whip-up meals and snacks we hope to get you inspired to make these little changes that will help you closer to your health and fitness goals. If you need a hand, have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate and let us know! ✌️️