Spicy Tuna, Corn and Kale Salad
I love Tuna..! It’s easy to use in a quick ‘whip-up’ salad, full of protein and high in good fatty acids like omega 3. Then combine it with Kale, which is a good source of fiber and full of vitamins and minerals, you have yourself one super healthy and delicious salad! This recipe is great to take to work for lunch, but also nice as a light dinner meal. I love spicy food, but if your taste buds are slightly different to mine you can always leave the jalapenos!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 2 large handfuls of kale, washed
- ½ large capsicum, cut into small pieces
- 3 spring onion scallions, cut finely
- ¼ cucumber, cut into small quarters
- 1 tomato, cut into small squares
- 1 small can of corn
- Handful of jalapenos (up to your taste)
- 1 large pickle, cut into small pieces
- 2 cans of tuna, natural or flavoured (up to your taste)
Juice of 1 lemon with a dash of salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients and drizzle the dressing over top, toss until everything is well combined and enjoy!
20FIT Lifestyle is the first mobile EMS Gym in Australia active in the Perth metropolitan area. We are fully committed to our clients. By posting healthy easy-to-whip-up meals and snacks we hope to get you inspired to make these little changes that will help you closer to your health and fitness goals. If you need a hand, have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate and let us know! ✌️️